In 2015 the Mt Crosby State School Parent and Community Engagement Committee was formed. This committee is made up of deputy principal, parents, teachers, chaplain and community members. The aim of the committee is to foster productive partnerships across both the school and wider community.
Some of the areas the committee has been involved in are:
· Helping Hand Booklet for new parents
· Annual Numeracy Parent Workshops
· Bouncing Back Resiliency workshops for students
· Parenting Skills Workshops
· Establishment of school Facebook page
· Helping Children to Learn Numeracy Information for Parents
The committee welcomes any new community members who would like to take an active roll on the committee. The committee meet twice a term on a Monday night at 6.30pm.