Our school welcomes volunteers. There are a number of ways you can volunteer your time to assist our school.
You can help our school
Volunteer in your child's classroom to help with reading, changing home reader books or help with group activities. Please check with your child's teacher.
Be ready to volunteer to assist on school excursions.
Become involved in the garden club that operates before school and help children develop a passion for gardening.
Assist the P&C through the great work they do
Throughout the year, there are numerous opportunities where your skills and hobbies can be put to great use and volunteering even a small amount of your time can benefit your own children and other children in our school community.
Volunteers are always needed, sincerely appreciated, and have an invaluable role in our school community.
WAYS YOU CAN HELP
- Meal Preparation
- Uniform Shop
- Back To School Pop-Up Shop
- General Events
- Mother's & Father's Day Stall
- Sports Day Café
- P&C Executive Team – President, Vice-President x 2, Treasurer, Secretary
- Fundraising Sub-Committee
- Uniform Shop Sub-Committee
- Grants Sub-Committee
- Blue Card
- A volunteer Blue Card is free when linked to the P&C.
- Applications can be made online at https://my.bluecard.qld.gov.au/login
- Start your application, then contact us at email@example.com with your reference number & DOB to be linked.
- When your card has been linked, you can complete your application.
- Having a Blue Card is also a handy item to have, for any extracurricular activities your child may be involved in.
To express an interest in volunteering please contact our Marketing & Communications Manager Olivia Laurens at firstname.lastname@example.org